Terms and Conditions
We value our clients and psychologists alike and want our clients to make the most out of the time in every session. For this, the client’s attendance is important and we have strict policy against frequent absenteeism or late-coming. All clients must be well versed with the Terms & Conditions that have been written keeping in mind the best interest of the clients. By making a booking or payment (on our website, phone, email or through any other medium) clients imply that they agree to these Terms & Conditions, which are as follows:
- Clients who come in late for the appointment, will get only the remaining time of the session. The payment will remain that of one hour.
- In case, the client wants to extend their session, the extension is subject to availability of the psychologist.
- In case, the client wants to take up more than 5-10 minutes of the next session, this is subject to additional charges, as per session rates.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy: If a client wishes to cancel their appointment, they must do so at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Any cancellation done after that will be chargeable amounting to fees for one session. The client must make this payment before their next session at LyfSmile.
- Suicide, or ending one's own life, is a tragic event with strong emotional repercussions for its survivors and for families of its victims. Every therapist’s attempt is to prevent such an unfortunate event from occurring. However, it is an impulsive act and under such unpredictable circumstances, a therapist or LyfSmile cannot be held liable for it. It is important to note that LyfSmile is not a crisis intervention center and therefore does not provide emergency services. Services are rendered only during the scheduled sessions. Clients who have an emergency must use local and available emergency resources’.